Hisbrew Coffee Roasters (‘us’, ‘we’ or ‘our’) operates hisbrewcoffeeco.com (the ‘Site’). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using (the ‘Site’), you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name, title, address; telephone number; email address, and online passwords; records of communications with Hisbrew Coffee Roasters; responses to market surveys conducted by Hisbrew Coffee Roasters (‘Personal Information’).
Hisbrew Coffee Roasters will only collect and use Personal Data for the following primary purposes:
- to verify and process your personal particulars and payments;
- to provide our goods and services to you;
- to respond and deal with inquiries and other customer-care matters or otherwise communicate with you;
- to monitor or record phone calls and customer-facing interactions for quality assurance, training and performance evaluation, and identity verification purposes;
- to manage payment, billing, and accounting matters;
- to send you information, promotions, updates, and marketing and advertising materials in relation to our goods and services;
- to manage, develop and improve our business and operations (including our website) to serve you better;
- to carry out marketing promotions and campaigns, contests, market surveys, and personalizing your experience with us;
- for other purposes for which we have obtained your consent; and/or
- for any other purposes reasonably necessary, ancillary, or related to the above-specified purposes.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (‘Log Data’). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (‘IP’) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Withdrawal of Consent
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Email: [email protected]